And welcome back, everyone else, from the spring break.
Several reminders as we start the new spring trimester:
- Middle school seasons: girls softball (Coach Ogawa), boys volleyball (Coach Sugishita, Coach Routh), table tennis (Coach Matsushima).
- First MS practices: softball and volleyball, Thursday, April 5. Table tennis, Tuesday, April 10.
- First MS games: Saturday, April 7, softball @CA, volleyball @SOIS.
- New SIS grade 7 students: no practices or games this week; please wait until Tuesday, April 10.
- HS table tennis: Friday, April 6, first practice, gym, upper level. (Coach Takahashi)
- HS badminton: WJAA tournament @CA, Friday and Saturday, April 6-7. Players miss periods 5-6-7 on Friday. (Coach Hasegawa, Coach Ishiuchi-Ray)
- HS softball: tournament @CA, Saturday, April 7. (Coach Hirai, Coach Hikosaka)
- HS soccer: Saturday, April 7, girls @Sanda, boys futsal @SOIS.
- AISA, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, April 12-13-14: girls soccer @Yokohama, boys soccer @Seoul, swimming @Seoul. (Coaches Frater, Kono, Entwistle, Bertman, Kano. Chaperones Routh, Deklinski)
- HS softball: Friday-Saturday, April 13-14, tournament @Nagoya.
- HS baseball season begins after AISA soccer. (Coach Sagara, Coach Algie)
Thank you, everyone. Go Sabers!