Saturday, October 13, 11:00 AM, Senri Kita Koen (between school and Kita Senri station)
2018年10月13日(土) 千里北公園, 11:00 AM
- Held in conjunction with the 2018 AISA cross country meet, after the day 2 morning relay races.
- All members of the Sabers community - students, parents, siblings, friends, teachers, staff - are invited to run or walk.
- No need to sign up. Just show up.
- Venue: Suita City Senri Kita Koen (public park 5-minute walk from school). Japanese website
- 5K course (6 laps x about 833 meters per lap).
- The course might be muddy and wet: wear proper shoes and bring a towel and change of footwear.
- Mosquitoes 蚊: Yes. Bring some bug spray. 虫よけスプレー
- Bring your own drinks.