- You will be placed into four 8-aside teams, and each team will play three 20-minute games. The teams and schedule are below.
- The games will finish at 12:15pm, when everyone can have lunch. All players not involved in the JV game can bring a bento, onigiri, sandwiches, salads, fruit, etc, and a drink.
- The A-team players should have fresh fruit, dried fruit, or salads. No bread, rise, or sugary foods please.
- The A-team squad will warm-up from 12:30pm, and the match will start at 1:00pm.
- All other players are invited to stay to watch the game and support your teammates. Please learn from watching the JV and A-team players.
- Everyone should help clean up at the end.